Sunday, October 25, 2009

So finally I'm able to start a new post! I've been in New York since August but things have been so hectic lately that I haven't been able to post anything. Before I post pictures of works I've done in my foundation classes here at SVA, I really wanted to post the pictures of the Musashino Art Exhibit I finally received from my professor. At my last college, I was given a unique opportunity to take part in a studio class where students would prepare works to submit to an art exhibit located at one of the most leading art schools in Japan, the Musashino Art University. I was given the chance to display three of my works there. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the exhibition but just being able to participate in this experience was amazing! Here are the pictures:
(my works!)


No comments:

Post a Comment